Mystery Survivor Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Thoughts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Robbie Abrams
Admin
Robbie Abrams

Final Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Final Thoughts   Final Thoughts EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:23 am

Please post your final thoughts about being voted out and the first juror of this game?

Also, I want to thank you for signing up and kicking butt! You did awesome!
Back to top Go down
https://mysterysurvivorlost.canadian-forum.com
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

Final Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Thoughts   Final Thoughts EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 2:26 pm

Do I need to reveal who I am in my final confessional or not? I know in one mystery game, I had to do that.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Abrams
Admin
Robbie Abrams

Final Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Thoughts   Final Thoughts EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 2:26 pm

No you do not have to.
Back to top Go down
https://mysterysurvivorlost.canadian-forum.com
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

Final Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Thoughts   Final Thoughts EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 2:33 pm

Ok well I will post my final thoughts a little later on because I have some things to do now.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

Final Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Thoughts   Final Thoughts EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 3:07 pm

My final thoughts...

I am a little surprised I was voted out, but not really. I said that I thought it would be between me and Charlie and I was right. I don't know what happened with the votes. I don't get who the 1 vote for Charles was. Desmond said he was voting Sun, but if he was going to flip it looks like he would have went along with the plan to vote me. So either Charles got a penalty vote or someone from my alliance flipped and to avoid voting me...they just threw a vote. Anyways, I will get to the bottom of that vote when I come back to ask my jury questions. I don't know why these people are being so dumb. They could have flushed out Lockes Idol last night, but instead they are so brainwashed by him, that they won't make a move. He is going to make it to the end and I am going to be laughing so hard when that happens. I am not even going to pop off at Juliet, because I already did that in my confessionals. I knew she was a backstabbing bitch, so I am not even surprised. I had no other choice, but to trust her so I knew this could happen. Charles, you are an ugly old ass hag and hopefully you will be joining me soon...even though I would rather not see your dusty ass again, but if it means you are out of the game then so be it. If you make finals...you will not have any chance of getting my vote. I would vote for ANYYYYOONE in the game over you...even backstabbing Juliet or Desmond who hasn't done crap. You haven't played a good game anyways so it won't be entirely personal. All you have done is ride Ben and Locke's ass the entire game. Now onto something more positive...

Ana, Charlie, Eko...good luck to you three. I really hope that there was some other explanation and that none of you didn't flip on me last night. You were a great alliance and I like all of you so much. Charlie & Eko...I am sorry that I pretty much screwed up your game. Me and Ana tried to work with Juliet in hopes that we could get info from her and use her as a vote to help out our alliance, but it failed miserably. I hate that you guys wanted her out that time and we convinced yall to go with Sawyer instead. We probably could have blindsided her that round. I am sorry and I hope everything works out for you guys.

Jack...I also want to apologize to you as well. 5 minutes after I voted you out, I was regretting it. We should have voted Desmond, because I think those rumors he started about me were my downfall.

In closing, I must say that this was a really fun game. Probably the best game I have played in a while. I wanted to win, but if not then I atleast wanted to get jury and I did. It isn't like I haven't won Zuchini's game before anyways. =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Thoughts   Final Thoughts Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Thoughts
Page 1 of 1