HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Confessionals (Week 6)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Confessionals (Week 6)   Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:28 pm

So as mad as I am at Desmond, I'm going to have to put that aside for a moment. The tribes have been reshuffled and I've ended up with Desmond (how convenient), Kate, Sun and Charles. Sun immediately approached me for an alliance with Kate. I've talked with Desmond as well, and apparently she did the same thing with him.

Really, Sun? Do you think we're stupid? If we lose tonights challenge, she's basically set herself up to be voted off already. I don't like Charles much, but he's an easy vote-off for another time. Sun's playing like a moron right now... unless she's purposely making herself a target because she has the Idol and plans on using it to weed one of our three off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Week 6)   Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:29 pm

Everything on this new tribe is confusing. I feel like I don't know where anyone stands at this point, aside from Kate and myself. Sun was all interested in an alliance earlier, but then backed off and was like "don't let Kate know anything". I'd like to trust Desmond, but I worry he's going to run off with Sun and Charles. And then there's Charles, who I know absolutely nothing about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Week 6)   Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:34 pm

I fear we're going to lose the challenge tonight too. The other tribe is stacked with strong players. I feel like our tribe is pretty strong too, but the others seem more impressive when it comes to winning challenges. At this point, I'm crossing my fingers that Desmond will come through with Kate and I to vote off Sun. If he jumps ship, he'll have screwed up part of my game. On the bright side, I feel like Kate is viewed as a bigger threat than I am... so she would probably be voted off first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Week 6)   Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:48 pm

So we won the challenge... somehow. It appears the other tribe may have thrown that challenge and let us win. The only good thing that has come out of us winning is that I'm not going anywhere. However, I fear something big is going on and even I am not aware of what it is yet. I think Juliet may flip on Charlie and Eko over on the other side, which will likely screw up my entire game thus far. And merge will probably come sooner than later. It's like things just went from looking really good for Ana Lucia to looking not so great at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Week 6)   

Back to top Go down

Confessionals (Week 6)
Page 1 of 1