Mystery Survivor Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 6 Confessional

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

Round 6 Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Round 6 Confessional   Round 6 Confessional EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 3:34 pm

OMG a tribe shuffle!! And Desmond is on my tribe...of all people!! Thank you Robbie or random.org...whoever decided this tribe!! I seriously hate him! He is such a snake! All he does is lie. First he told Juliet that crap he told her. Then he tells Ana that me and Charlie have a f2. I don't have a f2 with anyone in this game. Fuck you bitch!!

If we lose tonight, my gut is telling me to vote out Desmond. I know this could screw me over if he comes back into the game, but it is a chance that I might have to take. Sun approached Ana and wants to work with me and her. I am going to talk with her some and see what she is thinking.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Abrams
Admin
Robbie Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 Confessional   Round 6 Confessional EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 3:38 pm

You can thank Random.org, lol.
Back to top Go down
https://mysterysurvivorlost.canadian-forum.com
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 Confessional   Round 6 Confessional EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 3:42 pm

Well fuck random.org!!!!

Excuse my language haha I am just so annoyed by Desmond!!
Back to top Go down
Robbie Abrams
Admin
Robbie Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 Confessional   Round 6 Confessional EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 3:43 pm

Lol, sorry.
Back to top Go down
https://mysterysurvivorlost.canadian-forum.com
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 Confessional   Round 6 Confessional EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 9:55 pm

So plans have changed and looks like we might be blindsiding Sun if we lose tonight. I have talked to Desmond and we have realized that Sun is a shady bitch!! She has been trying to make alliances with all 3 of us. I wish I hadn't told Sun about me wanting to get rid of Desmond, but I went to him and told him that Sun was the one who had brought up voting him out and that I pretended to go along with it. I told him not to believe anything she says, if she tries to come to him starting drama. I just hope we can win immunity tonight so we don't have to go to TC because I do not have a good feeling about this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 Confessional   Round 6 Confessional Empty

Back to top Go down

Round 6 Confessional
Page 1 of 1