Mystery Survivor Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 5 Confessional

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

Round 5 Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Round 5 Confessional   Round 5 Confessional EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:55 pm

ughh seriously?? A doubal tribal?? WTF!! I thought it would be atleast a few more days before I had to backstab Jack. lol I kind of feel bad for him, but not really. Who waits so long to actually try and form an alliance? He said that he wanted to be approached, but you would think after waiting so long that he would have done something himself. I thought about approaching him at the start, but he didn't seem that active and I wanted to align myself with active players. Jack thinks Eko is leaving tonight, but he is going to be shocked. I just pray that he loses at Redemption Island. I do not want to have to deal with him back in this game after we blindside him.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

Round 5 Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 5 Confessional   Round 5 Confessional EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:09 am

So Desmond told Juliet that we want her out and that there is a power alliance between me/charlie/ana. He is such a little bitch. I can't stand him right now!! You are not even going home tonight, but we might switch the vote if you keep trying to start drama.
Back to top Go down

Round 5 Confessional
Page 1 of 1