Mystery Survivor Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 1 Confessional

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

Round 1 Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Round 1 Confessional   Round 1 Confessional EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:44 pm

I am so excited for this game to start. Smile I am a huge Lost fan and I am glad I got to play as my favorite character. I really like the people that are on my tribe. They all seem pretty active. So glad Charles is not on my tribe. He seems annoying and I thought his comment to Sun was rude. I am really nervous about tonights immunity challenge. Hopefully our tribe can win so we don't have to lose anybody. This game is all about numbers and it is crucial that we go into a merge with the numbers. I told Sun I would have her back if we merged and she was in the minority and she promised the same. I don't plan on sticking to this, I just lied in case I am in minority at the merge...maybe she will help me out. But really, I plan on staying loyal to the alliance I have already made which is me/Eko/Ana Lucia/Charlie. They all seem really cool and I think they will make good allies.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 Confessional   Round 1 Confessional EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 11:59 pm

Did you all see me own that effin challenge tonight? HOLLA!!! I am so happy right now.

and Charles is such an annoying bitch. I am pretty sure I know who he is, but I am not going to post it here just in case I am wrong. haha if it turns out he is not this person, I will be surprised.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 Confessional   Round 1 Confessional EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:16 am

ughhh I wish my tribe would hurry up and pick a name already. I don't want to be pushy and just pick one without them agreeing. I don't want to come across as the leader.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 Confessional   Round 1 Confessional Empty

Back to top Go down

Round 1 Confessional
Page 1 of 1