Mystery Survivor Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuchini_Man's Mystery Survivor XII LOST

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ponderosa Jury House

Go down 
+5
Charlie Pace
Charles Widmore
John Locke
Kate Austen
Robbie Abrams
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlie Pace

Charlie Pace

Ponderosa Jury House - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:56 pm

This one is taking a while.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 12:04 am

I am thinking it is endurance.
Back to top Go down
Desmond

Desmond

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 9:31 am

Maybe it was a tie vote and then a revote and now a tiebreaker challenge??
Back to top Go down
Desmond

Desmond

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 1:36 pm

It looks like Juliet won the final immunity and will take the 2 floaters to the end.
Back to top Go down
Desmond

Desmond

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 1:37 pm

Does anyone think Sun will force a tie with Ben, or will she vote him out with Juliet and Eko?
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:09 pm

If Sun wants any chance of winning she'd vote Ben out. Although I don't think I'd vote for her either way.

This will be my first time being on the jury where I don't already have it set in my mind who I want to vote for.. It's all up in the air for me, and will depend on final tribal!
Back to top Go down
Desmond

Desmond

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:11 pm

I hear ya papa John!
Back to top Go down
Desmond

Desmond

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:24 pm

OMG thank you Sun. No way Eko beats Ben in a tiebreaker. This just made my day.
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:29 pm

WOW that was epic! I posted a facial expression I hope thats okay lol
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:42 pm

Looks like she forced a tie. Mad

I would have actually considered voting for Sun if she had taken him out. Surely she realizes she has no shot at winning if he's in the finals with her?

I fully expect Eko to be joining us tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:43 pm

I thought it was a pretty bad ass move. If anything at least she's been loyal.

Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:45 pm

It's not a bad move by any means. I just don't think her chances of winning are all that great is she's competing with Juliet and Ben.

Sun turning on Ben after he helped save her twice would have been epic, haha.
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:01 pm

Can you guys see the link I posted in there or does it do that dumb admins only message?
Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:08 pm

It's admins only, John.
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:23 pm

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Desmond

Desmond

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:24 pm

Some people don't play to win Ana, just ask Juliet about that. Smile
Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:24 pm

4.bp.blogspot.com/_-pGkeGjJTvs/S48oZ-eDBcI/AAAAAAAAJxI/BcU-6vOxPCs/s320/EvilLockeSatan.jpg

It's pretty damn appropriate. The results are told at tribal, and the camera pans on my face..

Back to top Go down
John Locke

John Locke

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:26 pm

There.. now it's my avatar.

Back to top Go down
Ana Lucia Cortez

Ana Lucia Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:27 pm

True.

I don't think Juliet's chances are terrible, though. I'd sooner vote for her than Sun. It'll depend on how she explains herself at FTC. Based on my conversations with her, I wouldn't say she's the sharpest tool in the shed.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:36 pm

It's a tie!! Eko and Ben are going to have to face off. This is so exciting!! Smile I think Eko will be joining us next, because Ben is better at challenges. I will be shocked if Eko beats him.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:17 pm

Fucking bullshit, Juliet is a dumb bitch...vote Ben get this garbage game over with.
Back to top Go down
Kate Austen

Kate Austen

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:29 pm

Why are you mad at Juliet? Didn't she vote with you?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:30 pm

She is a brain dead moron. Her voting out Desmond is what fucking put me here cause with him in the game we would have been able to just vote Ben out today.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:31 pm

She got played by a fucking forged message, like how much a complete retard would you have to be to fall for that without even checking the information!@>#!@#!@ Desmonds been with us the whole game and our nemesis Ben sends you one fucking message, she is a fucking joke
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eko

Mr. Eko

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:50 pm

As far as the game goes, I feel like you underestimated the game I played. I feel like I was running the game almost the entire time. Like each of you said, Charlie thought our final 3 was me him and Ana, Desmond thought it was Me him and someone, Ana thought it was me her and Juliet, Juliet thought it was me her and Ana or Desmond (whichever one we chose) so I think I had endless options of how to get to the end, and I could basically pick and choose who I wanted there. Right from the beginning I reached outside of our Arrow Station alliance to Desmond and the others, and I felt was the one to convince them to come back to our side after Kate was voted out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa Jury House   Ponderosa Jury House - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ponderosa Jury House
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystery Survivor Lost :: Ponderosa-
Jump to: